Summer restaurant deals are a hallmark of Naples “off season.” Local restauranteurs entice diners to sample something new with incredible food and wine offerings at prices that can’t be beat.
Here are a few, starting on Fifth Avenue South:
- Wine aficionados will enjoy “Wine Wednesday” at Chops City Grill on Fifth Avenue South. Select from Chops’ extensive wine offerings for 50% off each bottle.
- A favorite stop on Fifth Avenue South is Cafe Luna. Known for its summer dining deals, Cafe Luna currently features two dinners with a bottle of wine for $29.99.
- Bistro 821 on Fifth Avenue also offers a choice of selected entrees and wines daily. Dinner for two is a bargain at $32.95. And don’t forget Bistro 821’s happy hour, featuring 2 for 1 drinks and half price appetizers.
- Mangrove Cafe offers a great deal on Fifth Avenue South, with dinner for two priced at $35. Two salads, two entrees, and a bottle of wine…and for those with a valid Florida drivers license, a free dessert to share.
- bha! bha! Persian Bistro catches my eye with a Kabob Feast platter for two, with a bottle of wine for $33.
In North Naples, you’ll find:
- Delicious Prime Rib Fridays at Shula’s Steak House, inside the Hilton Naples. Enjoy an 8 oz. Shula cut for only $9.95 during lunch hour. You’ll want a reservation!
- Mr Big Fish in the Neapolitan Shopping Center offers a lobster tail dinner for two, including a bottle of wine, for $50. Diners may also chosee grouper, salmon, or NY strip steak entree.
- Enjoy fine Italian dining at Amore, also in the Neapolitan Shopping Center. Between 5 pm and 8 pm, buy one entree and get a second entree free.
- Is French cuisine your favorite? Sample great dinner specials at Cafe Normandie, where you can buy one entree and receive the second entree free.
- Bricktops at Waterside Shops features early dinner specials from 3-6 pm. Entrees include parmesan chicken, Scottish salmon, meatloaf, baby back ribs, or rainbow trout with salad for $17.
- Lobster Mania has taken over at Watermark Grill. Enjoy live Maine lobster for $23.95, plus a free bottle of wine with the purchase of two entrees.
- Up at The Mercato, sample the lunch offerings at Masa. Select two items from the special summer menu for only $12. Later, check out $5 appetizers during happy hour - ceviche, empanadas, tacos, or pollo quesidilla.
- Bravo! at the Mercato and Brio at Waterside Shops feature three course dinner specials for $19.99.
At Tin City:
- Watch the Sunday edition of the Naples Daily News for 2-for-1 dinner coupon specials from The Dock at Crayton Cove or Riverwalk. Good for any entree, coupons are valid on weekdays only. Weekends, check out the lobster special, with two one-pound lobsters just $26.95.
- Pinchers Crab Shack entices summer diners with $10.99 shrimp specials. Choose from eight delicious shrimp entrees with two sides included in this summer bargain!
Of course, I recommend calling ahead to check the details of each dinner special.
Naples dining options are always a treat. During the summer, take this opportunity to try something new or revisit an old favorite…and save money while you’re at it!